If your SAN is not meeting your expectations in terms of performance or reliability you should consider having a SAN health check. Our San Health Check enables you to determine how to deliver faster response times without investing in expensive, unnecessary equipment.
The SAN system health offers you the following:
• Identify bottlenecks in the SAN environment
• Thorough audit of your system
• Identify tuning enhancements to increase performance
• Provides you with a status report on the overall system performance
• Suggested amendments required to improve performance
We use specialist monitoring and analysis tools to thoroughly examine the performance of the SAN hardware. SAN monitoring provides the SAN administrator with a real-time view of the complete transaction from server to storage and back again, to see how quickly transactions are being processed etc.
We highlight any areas where the system may be in need of re-tuning and at the end of the health check you will receive a written report of the status of your SAN environment.
The final health check report is a detailed analysis that includes:
• In depth look at how your SAN environment is performing day to day.
• An itemised list of any issues discovered.
• Itemised suggestions for how the SAN can be reconfigured, updated, or otherwise modified to realise the best possible performance.
All Vendors and Models of SAN Covered
We cover all vendor’s technology so it does not matter as to what model of SAN you use – our diagnostic tools work with them all.